Admins can create teacher/mentor details manually from the users section of the administration section of Goalhub.
1. Firstly, you will need to navigate to the Administration area of Goalhub using the drop down menu in the top right hand corner of the home screen.
2. Next you will select the Users option, where we can view and edit all of the users attached to our profile.
3. You will now see the users area, which provides you with a list of all the users currently attached to your profile.
4. To create a new user, click the orange Add User button in the top right of your screen.
5. You will now be prompted to select the type of user you wish to create, in this case a Teacher level user.
6. After selecting the type of user you wish to create, you will then be able to fill in all of their personal details and create a password for the user, which they will be able to change upon their first login.
7. Once all of the required fields have been filled in and you've clicked the orange SAVE button at the bottom of your screen, the user will be added to your list within Goalhub, ready to start using their account.
- Permission Levels
- Admin is the highest level of access and gives the user administrative access over all areas of the program. This level of access is normally only assigned to or 1-2 people in the organisation. Mentors (teachers) with admin access will also need the organisations Goalhub 5-digit administration code to access the Goalhub Administration area.
- Executive This is the second highest level of access. This gives the user access to all classes and mentees (students) and allows them to view and modify all classes. But does not give the user access to the administration areas.
- Teacher this gives the user access to the assign classes only and allows them to view and modify all records in the assigned classes only.
- No Access removes all access; the user will not be able to log in at all. Mentors (teachers) that have left the organisation should be assigned to the No Access level.