Once you’ve added in your teachers/mentors/ to the organisation’s account, you can assign them to classes/groups so that they can view the mentees’ / students’ goals; suggest goals; reset passwords etc
1. First, open up the Administration area of your Goalhub account
2. Next, select the Groups option from the administration options
3. From this menu, we can view all of the users and classes on our Goalhub account.
4. To assign a teacher/student to a class, you can click the circle to the left of each users name to select them.
5. After this, you will click the orange Link button in the top right hand of your screen to attach the selected users to the desired class.
6. To complete the process, click confirm on the window that pops up and your users will now be assigned to the selected class.