Teacher/Mentors and Students/Mentees can be organised by groups. Typically these are the roll classes during school years. If importing users via 3PI sync (NSW public schoolso only) or spreadsheet, these 'classes' are created automatically. However, you can also manually create classes and assign students/mentees to them.
We recommend this method if you are using Goalhub with just a small number of mentees/students
- Select Admin>General> Manage Roll Classes
- To create a new class, select the New icon on the bottom right-hand side of the screen.
- Type in the name of the class you wish to create and select Save
- You will now see the newly created class on the Manage Roll Classes – Roll Classes - Name list
- Repeat these steps for any additional classes.
- Teachers/Mentors can now be assigned to the class by selecting the 'Teachers' option.
- Mentees/Students can be assigned to the Class via the Student Administration screen.