1. After you register for Goalhub our support team will send you some login details via email. Once you have received these, follow these instructions to access Goalhub.
2. In order to set up Goalhub for your organisation, you can access the admin area by following these instructions.
3. Once in the admin area, you can set up and manage users. There are three types of users that you can manage:
You can set up each user type either by syncing with the DoE's 3PI platform (NSW public schools only), importing via spreadsheets, or manually onscreen. Depending on your preferred method, refer to these guides:
a: Syncing with the DoE's 3PI platform (NSW public schools only)
b: Importing via spreadsheet
c: Manually creating users
4. Once your users are created you can ensure your they have the correct permissions, create classes/groups and assign each user type to the group
Create/manage classes or groups (only required if manually creating users or wishing to reassign users)
5. Now you can generate login details for all user types by following these instructions.
That's it! You're all set up. Now take a look at our functionality guides, to get started using Goalhub!